Its mostly if not totally bug fixes.. but that's cool with me.
This Service pack is a FULL release, so be sure to uninstall your previous Maya 2014 before installing this service pack!
Bug Number Description
- MAYA-23241 Fixed crash undoing the merge of animLayers.
- MAYA-25123 Fixed HIK regression causing spine joints to have unexpected transform values after characterization.
- MAYA-25127 Fixed hang in Graph Editor when massive numbers of keys are selected.
- MAYA-25620 Animation not updated when setting a key with animation layers.
- MAYA-25717 Fixed skinCluster binding issue.
- MAYA-26089 Fixed issue with smooth skin clusters and popping vertices when painting weights.
- MAYA-26093 HIK : Baking auxiliary effector is corrupting referenced file.
- MAYA-26221 Global scale in HumanIK not working on Mac and Linux.
- MAYA-21980 Pre-selection highlighting flickers when camera-based selection is enabled.
- MAYA-22931 Detach edge breaks locked vertex normal.
- MAYA-23694 Fixed mismatch of vertex normal method on shape node.
- MAYA-22948 Selection Constraints do not work with Marquee.
- MAYA-25787 Fixed crash when using Artisan on a mesh with no UVs.
- MAYA-25797 Fixed a crash when changing display mode after lattice work.
- MAYA-26348 Remove the In View Messaging for soft select radius for better performance of Soft Selection Tool.
- MAYA-26500 polyEdgeToCurve crashes when evaluating inputComponents if inputMesh is invalid.
- MAYA-24840 Fixed an undo crash when using the Multi-Cut tool.
- MAYA-25524 Polygon Constraint window "Reset and close" button randomly crashes
- MAYA-26697 Surface Precision set to “High” causes NURBS in shaded mode to be drawn offset
- MAYA-23938 Quad draw: construction history is always created when using quad draw and a transform constraint
- MAYA-23070 Crash when doing a polySeparate on some meshes
- MAYA-24829 Maya on Mac OS X hangs on exit in TCIPClient::shutdown
- MAYA-26539 CERs on Mac OS X 10.9 cannot get assigned to buckets
- MAYA-18962 Maya crashes when creating Lattice deformer for nParticle that has been converted to Polygon.
File Referencing - Reference Edits
- MAYA-20555 Panel tear off causes crash when a plug-in tool is active.
- MAYA-24579 Fixed a problem in the .Net dagexplorer (wpfexample) sample plug-in.
- MAYA-25019 Can't unload plug-ins that are derived from MPxDataType.
- MAYA-25752 File referencing: post-load callback massively increasing load times (complicated by nodeEditorPanel data).
- MAYA-26262 Fixed a crash with export as reference.
- MAYA-26477 Parent reference edits are not persistent.
- MAYA-20369 Fixed a problem where Mayatomr plug-in was causing the scene to prompt to save even when it was unchanged.
- MAYA-25074 Fix for UV Texture Editor with legacy style plug-in shaders.
- MAYA-25246 Fixed crash after selecting Use Selected Lights for lighting on new scene.
- MAYA-24958 Fixed a crash with batch playblasts on Mac OS X if "-showOrnaments" is disabled.
- MAYA-24396 Camera aim and up cannot be selected in Viewport 2.0.
- MAYA-24395 Skinning: Mesh display is incorrect when zooming out of Viewport 2.0 while in the Paint Skin Weights Tool.
- MAYA-26489 Batch render does not render ornaments (HUD) when using the Maya Hardware 2.0 renderer.
- MAYA-24121 "Show ornaments" toggle does not work in Viewport 2.0 playblasts
- MAYA-17875 Apparent interaction between viewport plug-ins and mental ray IBL “Hardware Exposure”
- MAYA-24498 Fixed scene assembly issue where some edits would persist unexpectedly when switching representations.
- MAYA-25047 MPxAssembly node compute method is now invoked when necessary.
- MAYA-25920 Removed a previous windows optimization that is no longer needed, which caused a slowdown in the Graph Editor on Mac OS X and Linux.
more info etc: